Web Marketing & Lead Generation ManagerThe Marketing Analyst position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C.
About the Position
An integral driver of APT’s growth, The Web Marketing Manager & Lead Generation Manager will play a key role in evolving APT’s online presence. Our marketing team is seeking a technical online marketer to own APT’s corporate website and develop new integrated B2B web campaigns. This individual will serve as the technical lead on the marketing team and evolve APT’s current marketing programs including – marketing automation and social media to name a few. If you are someone who is technical, but is analytical and creative, and is excited about working in an autonomous, fast-paced, and entrepreneurial environment where you see the direct impact of your work, this could be an exciting next step for you.
What does this mean for you?
- Act as a technology leader and project manager in development and implementation of new web platforms including public website and blogs
- Oversee the day-to-day content management and operations of APT’s corporate website, including analyzing web traffic to determine how the website should evolve
- Hands-on content updates in an enterprise CMS - build new pages or revise existing page template in a Content Management System including upload/removal of HTML content, PDF files, links, etc.
- Help mold and maintain tools and infrastructure to support lead generation activities and analysis, including being the point person for Pardot
- Build and optimize landing pages, build lead scoring strategy, and develop behavior-based campaigns
- Develop integrated lead management programs – designed to drive new lead acquisition, building automation for lead nurturing, and ensuring lead follow-up
- Implement email campaigns, analyze results, and optimize messaging
- Seek opportunities to extend APT’s online advertising and ad-retargeting to maximize the reach of our communication
- Manage APT’s video channel on YouTube, including creation, uploading, optimization of content
- Maximize APT’s presence on social media and build a strategy to continuously communicate with relevant audiences on social media (primarily LinkedIn)
- Advise on search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant digital marketing experience, preferably in the B2B context
- Extensive experience working with Pardot or a similar marketing automation technology
- Experience with Drupal preferred
- Team player with a proactive attitude, can-do attitude
- Must have a detailed understanding of LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Prior team management experience is a plus
- Experience with software and technology industry preferred
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical, and results-driven
- Inquisitive, with an aptitude for analytical / quantitative problem-solving
- Highly motivated, self-directed, hard-working professional
- Superior academic record from a leading national university
- Apply online using the APT Application to be considered for the position.