Intern: Associate Product ManagerThe Intern: Associate Product Manager position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C.
About the Position
As an Associate Product Managers (APM) you have primary responsibility for driving the evolution of our software. You will be a part of a highly creative, entrepreneurial, self-directed group of individuals equally comfortable with the business decision making, analytics, and technology. APMs are involved in all aspects of product development from defining strategy to product design and building client & internal usage. You will interact with all parts of APT and its customers’ organizations in order to understand the highest profile analytic challenges facing Fortune 500 companies today. You will work closely with small teams of engineers to ensure that our software is of the highest quality with a highly intuitive user experience focused first on driving significant value for APT’s clients (no small task given the complexity of our analytic approach).
What does this mean for you?
- A tangible stake in a rapidly growing and successful firm
- Strategic problem solving with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Opportunity to play a large role in guiding the strategy of future development of APT products
- Hands on mentoring and collaboration with an experienced management team
- An immediate opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and professional advancement
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Highly motivated, self-directed, flexible professional who thrives on small project teams
- Superior academic record at a leading national university
- Demonstrated analytical / quantitative skills
- A passion for technology and innovation
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Coding experience, while an asset, is in no way required for our day to day work
- Apply online using the APT Application to be considered for the position.
- For current students from US schools where we are on campus, please also apply through your campus careers website.
- Resume, Cover Letter & Undergraduate Transcripts are required.
- Provide undergraduate GPA, SAT/ACT and other scores as applicable on your resume.
- Provide your resume, cover letter and transcript in a PDF format.