Marketing AnalystThe Marketing Analyst position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C.
About the Position
An integral driver of APT’s rapid growth, Marketing Analysts are responsible for catalyzing sales processes, generating leads, and building brand awareness across a couple of strategic industries. Marketing Analysts become experts in key industries and serve as thought leaders in collaborating with management, client services, sales, and product management in supporting new revenue opportunities for APT. Example projects include: creating case studies to share the power of APT with prospective clients, developing positioning for new products, learning the intricacies of a new industry, collaborating with vendors on animated videos, and writing articles for industry publications.
What makes being a Marketing Analyst great?
- Ability to tangibly help a successful company grow faster
- Immediate contribution to strategy-level decisions, such as how to position a new product or go after a new industry
- Collaboration with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Flexibility to work on many new and challenging projects
- Rapid opportunity for increased responsibility, leadership, and professional growth
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 0 to 2 years relevant experience
- Inquisitive, with an aptitude for analytical / quantitative problem-solving
- Ability to solve business cases and demonstrate strong numerical skills
- Strong understanding of what keeps the C-suite up at night
- Exceptional written skills
- Understanding of basic B2B marketing strategies
- Highly motivated, self-directed, hard-working professional
- Superior academic record at a leading national university
- Fluency in English required; additionally Native Spanish or Mandarin fluency preferred
- Apply online using the APT Application to be considered for the position.
- For current students from US schools where we are on campus, please also apply through your campus careers website.