Senior Software EngineerThe Senior Software Engineer position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C.
About the Position
As a member of the Product Development team, you’ll hold a valued role within a rapidly growing and successful firm, working closely with experienced and driven senior engineers to solve problems as a team. Innovative product opportunities, modern business questions, and intricate datasets present uniquely challenging problems that we are eager to take on. APT's next generation platform blends industry-leading analytics, advanced software architecture, and the latest web technologies to face these problems. Our software is required to effectively decipher analytically complex insights from these problems, on which businesses base multi-million dollar business decisions.
Join a fast growing team
At APT, you will build revolutionary products that advance how businesses all over the world seize the most value from their data. As a Software Engineer, you will:
- Apply proficiency with computer science, math, and statistics to solve important problems faced by some of the world’s largest organizations
- Create cutting-edge predictive algorithms and analytical techniques that can handle on-the-fly processing of big data sets across hundreds of dimensions
- Play a central role in developing a fast and powerful suite of web applications, and drive valuable improvements to the capabilities of our product
- Continuously innovate and determine new technologies and approaches to deal with larger and larger data sets faster and faster
- Lead and push the boundaries of analytics and powerful, scalable applications
- Collaborate across teams with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 2+ years of related experience
- Proficiency with advanced object-oriented programming
- Solid technical foundation in full stack development
- Passion for analytical / quantitative problem solving
- Motivation, creativity, self-direction, and desire to thrive on small project teams
- Superior academic record with a degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Apply online using the APT Application to be considered for the position.
- Provide your resume, cover letter and transcript in a PDF format.