Senior Software Infrastructure EngineerThe Senior Software Infrastructure Engineer position is currently available in the following offices: Washington, D.C.
About the Position
As a member of the Product Development team, you’ll hold a valued role within a rapidly growing and successful firm, working closely with experienced and driven senior engineers to solve problems as a team. Innovative product opportunities, modern business questions, and intricate datasets present uniquely challenging problems that we are eager to take on. APT's next generation platform blends industry-leading analytics, advanced software architecture, and the latest web technologies to face these problems. Our software is required to effectively decipher analytically complex insights from these problems, on which businesses base multi-million dollar business decisions.
If this role is right for you, then you can join our team as a part of this mission.
Join a fast growing team
At APT, you will build revolutionary products that advance how businesses all over the world seize the most value from their data. As a Senior Software Infrastructure Engineer, you will:
- Relentlessly focus on constantly improving the development, deployment, and delivery of our product to keep everything and everyone running smoothly
- Optimize every stage of our software cycle from maximizing product uptime to minimizing developer lag
- Create advanced automated systems that improve the performance and experience of every developer and every user
- Continuously innovate and determine new technologies and approaches to address the infrastructure challenges of a fast and powerful suite of web applications
- Collaborate across teams with exceptional peers who are passionate about what they do
- Lead and push the boundaries of software performance, global availability, automation, and quality
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- 2+ years of related experience
- Outstanding programming skills
- Solid technical foundation in full stack development
- Passion for cutting edge technology, efficiency, automation, and software quality
- Motivation, creativity, self-direction, and desire to thrive on small project teams
- Superior academic record with a degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Apply online using the APT Application to be considered for the position.
- Provide your resume, cover letter and transcript in a PDF format.