Sales Force Effectiveness
While strategies to improve sales force effectiveness have historically come from either consultancies or internal analytics groups doing manual analysis, a growing number of innovative organizations are increasingly relying on in-market tests (both designed and those that occur naturally) to make better use of their sales forces. By trying new strategies with a subset of sales reps, markets, or physicians, companies are able to measure the true effectiveness of their sales force initiatives. This test versus control approach enables executives to understand which strategies will work, minimize the risk of investing time and resources incorrectly, and optimize initiatives in advance of full rollouts to maximize returns.
APT’s Test & Learn software enables organizations to design and analyze in-market tests to determine the incremental impact of their sales force strategies. Example questions include:
- On which physicians should we increase sales force focus?
- Should we invest in a contract sales force? Which physicians should they target?
- Which training programs are most effective? How does this vary by rep?
- What is the incremental impact of shifting to a key account model with specific accounts?
- What is the incremental impact of changing compensation structures or incentives?
Watch our featured videos
Introduction to Test & Learnhttp://youtu.be/SskJBvFepAE
Improving Patient Adherence with Test & Learnhttps://youtu.be/wWS4K4pk2gc?list=PLN0ZKUqpLaAIYrwMEKnbY4G1pIE5x3SI3
Optimizing Speaker Program Investmentshttps://youtu.be/hBEj4hazPBM?list=PLN0ZKUqpLaAIYrwMEKnbY4G1pIE5x3SI3
Supplementing Market Research with Test & Learnhttps://youtu.be/RC_nmz7CC3M?list=PLN0ZKUqpLaAIYrwMEKnbY4G1pIE5x3SI3
The Importance of Real World Evidencehttps://youtu.be/azItb3E6kSM?list=PLN0ZKUqpLaAIYrwMEKnbY4G1pIE5x3SI3